1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
Im not scared to move on and start a new chapter. I’m scared of leaving behind things that I love and have time bring it further and further away.
First love never fade..does it? Will it? If we try everything we can, will we make it? Will we be able to make it work? To still love each others, be in two different places with the same feelings? Will the feelings fade? Our love is strong enough, no doubt. But what about other love that might be stronger. Will that collide with our feelings? Will we be able to fight it all off? Will we ever end up in the same place again, on the same page again. Or will the pages keep turning and turning and this will just become another chapter. One of the best, perhaps. The one with too much love and too many tears. The one that stayed for many pages, and might later be ripped apart. Will we survive the heartache, or will we just become numb. At this greatest love story we have ever experience ourselves, better than any Romeo or Juliet chapters. To feel this greatest feeling in the world, where no one can understand you better better than that person. To be one, almost. To love someone that knows you like the back of their hand without getting tired of looking at all the lines. To cry the pain of the torn feelings, by the broken pieces that will forever change our minds about love. Until the next one comes along, or until your heart is ready again. But will it? Because first love never fades..or so they said. Will it?
this makes my heart ache.
Just a father and mother kissing their dying little girl goodbye. If you are wondering why all the medic people are bowing: in less than an hour, two small children in the next room are able to live thanks to the little girl’s kidney and liver. - Imgur
“Powerful” isn’t a good enough descriptor for this image series.
OH YEAH VICKY TRAN I CAN’T WAIT!!!! :D